Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wow What a blog!

The other day I read this post that my friend Ron posted. In it he referred to this post. I went to it and read it, and thought to myself, "Wow, that is a pretty good post". It was then that I realized my posts have really degraded over the last year that I have been blogging.

With that, I think I am going to try and take my blogs to the next level. "What is the next level?", you ask. How should I know? I really don't know what level I am on now, so I don't where I need to be.

Therefore, I stand committed that my next 100 posts will be intensified to provide you with quality material worthy of your time to read.

To start the ball rolling, I have included below a thesis on the expository study of the book of Lamentations that I wrote sdfsdfsgf

oohhh...look at the pretty bird!

So anyways, I have this cool video to show you...enjoy!


No comments: