Friday, May 16, 2008

Searching for my Blog

Alrighty. I was reading a blog yesterday about the search strings that people enter that ultimately direct them to your site. I thought that the ones I were reading were pretty funny, so I decided to pull up my feedburner and read what people have entered, that ultimately directed them to my site:

  • jason hicks
  • jason hicks blog
  • facing the wrong way in an elevator
  • First Impressions, Mark Waltz
  • poem of a mundane life
  • new rei in stockton
  • thoughts on Facing the Giants

And......drum roll please. The winner of craziest search string that led someone to my site is...

"how do i get my casual relationship partner to let his guard down?"

What? How in the heck? Oh well, I guess I am now the foremost expert on casual relationships. Thought you might want to know.

The internet is pretty crazy. Thank my friend for the great idea on sharing these, it has been kinda fun.

No comments: