Monday, May 12, 2008

Book Titles

I met with a friend today. One of the topics we talked about was the concept of writing a book. I would love to write a book some day. However, the only topic that I am truly an expert at is "my life" and I can even screw that up sometimes. One of the thoughts I had was, if I were to write a book about my life what would the title of the book be?

Perhaps...

"I was once screwed up, and now I am still screwed up"

or

"Look what God did with me, when I moved out of the way"

or

"Huh?"

and my favorite...

"God, can you just text me?"

Those are just a few thoughts....I have many more, some I am not ready to share with you yet. I am curious, if you were going to write a book about your life, what would your title be?

Comment with your book title, and the best title will win a prize!

I look forward to hearing your titles!

No comments: