Thursday, September 3, 2009

Introductions

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Autumn and I have left New Life to join a church plant. I wanted to take a few minutes and introduce you to our new church.

We have joined the ranks of Equip Church of Turlock. The church is pastored by Greg and Sandy Hazenberg. We are excited to have joined the ranks of some great, Godly, people.

Let me introduce you to this great team:

Far Left, Greg and Sandy Hazenberg (Senior Pastor)
Middle Left, Loraine Swart (Archivist)
Middle Right, Josh and Monica Kemper (Youth Pastor)
Far Right, Dick and Mary Prichard (Christian Education Director, Assimilation Director)

Recently, Sandy mentioned here, Equip was blessed with the addition of Dan and Audra Coburn and family. They will be working to develop the Worship Ministries.

Autumn and I have no clue exactly where we fit in to the Equip puzzle. We are excited with what God is doing at Equip and can't wait to begin serving the team. As Autumn and I begin to move forward, and growing with the team, I am sure there will be a lot more posts about what God is doing at Equip.

For now, though, you have met the team that we honored to join. Say "Hi" the next time you see them!

No comments: