Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Changes

Well, the time has come to share with you the changes that are going on in our life. I really can’t comprehend everything that has gone on over the last year. Therefore, I am not going to start trying to explain it to you now.

I am simply going to share with you what has happened. Give me a few months to truly comprehend it all, and I am sure I will be back to share the long prayerful process that took place.

After a long process of seeking God, and I mean a long process, we have felt God call us to join a church plant here in Turlock, and as a result we are transitioning from New Life.

My reason for sharing this now is to make a few clarifications for those of you wondering. First and foremost, the reason for leaving is a result of God’s calling on our lives to join the church plant. The reality is, the process took longer than it probably should, because we truly love New Life, and had a really hard time letting go. Second, this was a very long process that required a great deal of prayer, seeking advice, and more prayer. This is not a decision anyone should ever make quickly. It was definitely not a decision we made quickly.

Please be praying for us as we step out in to this new path God has us on. We love our New Life family and will miss you very much! (Of course, we are still at the same house, so stop in and say ‘Hi’). Finally, keep checking back with my blog, as I will begin sharing about our new adventure. Sometime this fall, once Autumn and I have had a chance to truly see what God has done through this, I am sure I will come back and share the process with you.

Lastly, and most important: Thank you very much to Pastor Dave for all he did in our lives. You Rock Pastor Dave!

No comments: