Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Man, You've Changed!

Well, I finally finished it. The hard work is over!

What am I talking about? Well, yesterday morning, I finished my SHAPE profile for the third time. The last time I did it was in 2006...just 3 years ago.

So, being the Planner/Producer that I am, I pulled out my profile from 3 years ago and began comparing. My spiritual gifts and my spiritual pathways didn't change much.

My growth markers and my heart has changed. It has changed a lot. It was really interesting to read about what was on my heart 3 years ago, versus what was on my heart today. Of course, it makes sense that the ministries I am doing at the time are reflected most in my answers; that is where my heart is at the time. In reading the differences and seeing where my heart was vs. where my heart is today was exciting.

Did that mean my heart was in the wrong place before? Does it mean that I wasn't where I should be. Not necessarily. The fact is, if everything had been identical that would have scared me. That would have meant I wasn't growing or maturing. The fact that there is change is a good thing.

How about you? Have you changed? Are you the same today as you were 3 years ago? I sure hope not!

Most exciting part....looking forward to where we will be 3 years from now! See ya then!

No comments: