Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Thoughts

Well, yesterday I celebrated my birthday. Nothing special, no milestone. A whopping 38 years old. Not even half a century yet.

I have been reflecting about it most of today and just wanted to share some random thoughts about it:


  • I received more "Happy Birthdays" this year then ever...because of Facebook.
  • The more birthdays I have, the less I want to celebrate them.
  • The more birthdays I have, the more tired I feel.
  • The more birthdays I have, the more I realize how little I know.
  • The more birthdays I have, the faster time flies.
  • More than ever, I wish I had followed my dreams and not "played it safe".
  • I am grateful for the wonderful friends I have in my life.
  • I spend way to much time twittering. (The social media not body)
  • I have a wonderful family!

Here's to at least another 38!

No comments: