Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Recovery

This is my oldest son, Jordan. He is 9 years old.

Yesterday, he had gum graft surgery done in his mouth. He is now home on the couch recovering. He did great yesterday. He handled himself very well, and "took it like a man"!

I am very proud of him.

As a result, he is being treated like a king right now. He has 4 people waiting on him hand and foot. Which I am not sure what exactly that means, because he didn't have anything done to his hands or feet...but that's another story.

Nonetheless, there is nothing like a sickness, health issue, surgery, or any other thing that has a healing or recovery period to bring a family together. We love to be able to care for one another during a difficult time. We have all been on the giving end and the receiving end of our family care center. Regardless of which side you are on, you definitely feel loved!

I love my family and am glad I get to be apart of it. Get well soon, Jordan! I am proud of you.

No comments: