Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

Here are some random thoughts of the past week as it closes to an end; as well as, some thoughts of the upcoming weekend:
  • Josh McDowell came and spoke Sunday at New Life. Wow!
  • Josh had some real challenges for me. He really got me thinking.
  • Ana's funeral Sunday really had me reviewing my walk with Christ.
  • Sunday was a pretty thought provoking day!
  • I took Monday off to get caught up on some rest and to spend some time with God.
  • Monday was a great day for me!
  • There is some crazy stuff going on over the next few months. I really want to know how God is going to work it all out.
  • One of our friends is getting married on Saturday. I am sure that will be a crazy fun wedding!
  • Finally a Kit Lloyd concert I can attend. That should be fun.
  • Things are definitely going to be busy next week. Stormi is staying with us all week.
  • Stormi has to be at work everyday at 6AM. Guess who gets to take her?
  • Did a really good study of Romans on Monday. That was needed!
  • Looking forward to another great Friday of Wild at Heart with my men's group!
  • I drink WAY to much coffee.....oh well! At least it is not soda.
  • I think I am addicted to cool technological gadgets...is that bad?
  • I need to pray more!
See ya on Sunday!

No comments: