Saturday, July 25, 2009

Psycho Saturday

I titled this post, Psycho Saturday, because today is a bit psycho. I am in town. I am not gone traveling. I am working a bit today, it is kind of weird. As I look, I am actually home most of August. I am not sure why/how it worked out, but I am not complaining. So, in honor of that, here are some random thoughts for you on this psycho Saturday:

  • I am going to church tomorrow.
  • Hi, I'm Jason and No, this is not my first time here.
  • I have been averaging 1 Sunday a month at church. That is pretty bad.
  • I could get better odds in Vegas than my church attendance record.
  • I really miss church, does it show?
  • I am going to all 3 services tomorrow, I really need it! (Naw, actually I am doing sound!)
  • We have this guy speaking tomorrow. Should be pretty cool!
  • There is a lot going on in our lives right now...most of it good stuff!
  • Yeah for me...I have spent more time this summer with my family then any other!
  • I have the best wife ever!
  • My kids are pretty awesome too!
  • What are you doing next Sunday night? Come here a great concert from Kit Lloyd.
  • You might even see some familiar faces at the concert.
  • Have you figured out a full proof method for hearing God's calling on your life?
  • Yeah, me neither.......
  • Praise God and I will see ya at Church!

No comments: