Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

I haven't sat down and done a Thursday Thinkback since April. I actually like these the most, because I can simply ramble off all the random thoughts stuck in my head...kinda like my twitter. So, here are some random thoughts for you:
  • I miss my Welcome Ministry crew!
  • I miss Church.
  • It hit me this week, I have only been to church like 4 times in the last 3 months.
  • I am such a slacker!
  • God is doing crazy stuff in me right now, really challenging my heart.
  • It can be scary when God challenges our heart.
  • I realized I am not a risk-taker....are you?
  • Why can't I be a risk-taker? Why do I have to play it safe?
  • I really miss NLCC worship!
  • OK, I really miss any corporate worship...I will take anything right now.
  • We met some great new friends last night. That was fun.
  • Is it really possible to overly rely on technology?
  • I am backpacking next weekend. I am excited...and terrified!
  • Did I mention I miss church?
  • I am unsure about what God has planned for my future. Should I be worried?
  • I will be back to church on the 26Th. I will see you then!

No comments: