Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick Sunday thoughts on Sunday

Well, today was just one of those days that required a mind dump. Every now and then I have a weekend that just won't allow me to wait until my usual Thursday thinkback. So here are some of those thoughts for you:

  • This was my first Sunday back after a 3 week break from serving on Sunday mornings.
  • I sure enjoyed my break, but I am glad to be back.
  • This weekend started with a crazy week, with my jeep breaking.
  • Followed by a great harvest party at the church on Friday night.
  • I helped Autumn get the house ready for a babyshower on Saturday (for my sister).
  • I took the boys and spent the afternoon at the soccer fields for their games on Saturday.
  • Got an extra hour of sleep! Of course, I really didn't because I stayed up an hour later than normal because I knew I had an extra hour...so I really haven't reaped the benefits yet!
  • Had a crazy morning today. It seems like I never stopped moving from the moment I got hear.
  • Pastor Dave laid it down today, talking about the Holy Spirit.
  • For a guy on drugs he was amazing...you would have to be there to understand!
  • We are preparing for a new series "Unshakable" that starts next week!
  • We were at max capacity 1st service today! It was crazy!
  • The third service is coming soon...that will help a lot. I hope we can be ready for that!
  • THE WELCOME MINISTRIES TEAM WERE AWESOME TODAY. THEY HANDLED CRAZY CROWDS OF PEOPLE AND SERVED COMMUNION. GREAT JOB GUYS!
  • We had small group tonight. I love connecting with our group a couple of times a month. Just sharing with each other makes for a wonderful evening.
Have a great week and thanks for listening. I feel much better!

No comments: