Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2009 Goals...Is it time to plan?

I was updating my blog the other day, and was reviewing the goals that I had set for myself. As I looked back over the year and the things that I have accomplished I realized that my revolutionary goals have had an amazing impact on my life and the life of my family.

However, these weren't goals I came up with on a whim. In fact, you can go and read this post and this post and learn about the process that I went through in selecting my goals

Have I been 100% successful in them? No. Have I grown spiritually, emotionally and relationally? Heck Yes!

I plan my goals over a couple of months and I take them very seriously, as I have learned how much of an impact they have on us. Read the first post I gave you above, and you will realize that you only have 2 options. Set direction before hand or accept where you end up, even if you don't have control.

With that, let me challenge you to begin thinking and praying about what you want your goals to be in 2009. It is not to early!

No comments: