Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday Thinkback

Here are some thoughts I have about this last weekend and about the upcoming weekend:
  • Pastor Dave spoke about Heaven. Wasn't sure what to expect.
  • I really like how Pastor Dave talked about Heaven. I like the approach he used.
  • The day seemed kind of weird. Not a lot out of the ordinary was scheduled.
  • Tuesday was our brainstorming session. I was in Fresno so I had to conference call in.
  • I missed being at our brain storming session live.
  • This Sunday, Pastor Dave is talking about Hell.
  • I am not going to be there this Sunday.
  • No, not because I don't want to hear about Hell.
  • I am taking my kids to Santa Cruz this weekend. First Time!
  • I just realized I have successfully completed 1 of my goals. I am almost complete with another 1.
  • Did I mention I will be missing Sunday? I hate missing a Sunday.
  • It seems like every time I miss a Sunday, all the cool stuff happens.
Well, have a great Sunday and I will see ya next week!

No comments: