Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wait until April

This last week we began preparing for the series that follows "Ten". I have to say I am really excited about it. It is going to be a short series, but I really like the approach we are using. It is the Easter series, so the focus is pretty obvious.

I can't imagine what it is like to have to prepare year after year for presenting the Easter messages, without being redundant. To come up with a new and creative way of sharing what Easter represents in a way that reaches people who don't know Christ, and may not come to our church any other time of the year, must be difficult.

This year, I think that Pastor Dave and the group came up with a pretty creative and fun way. I can't wait. I don't want to tell you the name of the series yet...mainly because it is not yet set in stone. So, I will say this:

Enjoy this great series we are in right now called Ten. I think that it will really stretch you in new ways. We have an amazing guest speaker coming in the 15Th that will challenge your paradigm of thinking.

As for the series coming in April. I guess you will just have to wait for the surprise!

Oh yeah, and make sure and invite a friend!

No comments: