Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Thinkback


Here are a few random thoughts from the last week or upcoming week:



  • This last Sunday was my last day serving in regular ministry.

  • It made me sad.

  • I am also very excited about what God has planned.

  • Women's Retreat is this weekend.

  • That means I have a whole weekend alone with my boys.

  • That means I have to watch the boys the whole weekend...

  • I already miss Autumn

  • It is weekends like this that help to remind me how much I truly appreciate all my wife does for me and our family.

  • This series on the Ten Commandments has been really fun.

  • Pastor Jon knocked it out with his approach on using God's name in vein. A great new approach.

  • I hope Pastor Dave had a great weekend away.

  • I can't wait to hear what he has to say about the Sabbath.

  • The Sabbath is VERY important to me in this season of my life.

  • I hope that the women have a great weekend of refreshment and renewal.

  • I wonder what me and the boys will do this weekend....

See ya all on Sunday!

No comments: