Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

Random thoughts as I look back over the week and the week to come:

  • I really miss church.
  • I missed 3 of the last 4 weeks.
  • I will miss 1 more week and then back to normal.
  • I am flying today to Orlando, FL.
  • I think the weather is going to be better than home.
  • I packed my I-pod full of messages to keep me going.
  • Do you think Pastor Dave knows I am missing?
  • Yeah, I think he does...he is good at stuff like that!
  • I really miss the great worship.
  • Our Welcome Team rocks....I am grateful to be a part of that team!
  • Did you know I twitter? Check me out here!
  • I dumped Facebook!
  • I couldn't stand the invites from perfect strangers.
  • I reactivated Facebook.
  • I missed my true friends.
  • Did I mention I miss my Church?
  • I will be back soon!
  • Pray for me as I travel to Florida this week.
  • I will be home on Sunday afternoon.
  • See you all on the 15th!

No comments: