Wednesday, January 21, 2009

See ya Facebook!

Well, I finally got fed up enough to tell Facebook goodbye. What started as a simple interface that someone sent me has grown out of control. The distraction to constantly seek out acceptance from people I don't even care about has drove me batty.

Yet, I can't not accept those people because who am I to think I am better then them that I can't accept them as my friend. Although, I really don't want to be there friend...or do I?

We are left in an unusual predicament. So what does one do.

*DELETE*


The problem is gone. No more do I have to struggle with the fact that my friend has more friends then me. I don't have to worry about what my friend had for dinner last night, or whether their kid past the first grade spelling bee.

I am free!

P.S. To those of you who are my real friends, I was not talking about you, of course.

No comments: