Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Did I mention?

Did I mention that I have an opportunity to interview this guy on Thursday morning. For some reason, maybe the alignment of the moons over Jupiter, Tony has taken time out of his busy schedule to give me 30 minutes to ask him as many questions as I can.

That sounds great, doesn't it?

Of Course, now I have to figure out what intelligent, non-repetitive questions I can ask him without sounding stupid. So why Tony Morgan?

Tony, as I currently understand it, did not train for ministry like typical Pastors, and entered ministry from the government sector. I am interested in specifically how the transition went, what worked, what short comings did he have to make up, what strengths were perceived threats to the church staff, etc.

As I have mentioned in the past about my desire to enter into full-time ministry I am hoping that the in site I can pick up from Tony will help me with that transition in my own life.

So, any intelligent questions you can think of, let me know by Wednesday night!

No comments: