Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Saturday to you!

It is day 2 of a three day weekend. I love three day weekends...do you?

I have great plans of doing some paperwork, cleaning out the office, and anything else that I can think of that will fit into my day.

How about tomorrow? What are your plans? Are you joining us at New Life this week? I am excited about what God is doing at our church. I was talking with one of the Youth Pastors who was telling me about their trip to Mexico.

I don't want to give the details away, as we will get to here more in the coming weeks, however, I will mention this: The last night as they were saying their goodbyes to the children in the orphanage, there was not a dry eye in the house...including the boys! God moved through the Youth group this last week and he is doing the same throughout the whole church!

It is an exciting time that you don't want to miss! Do what ever it takes to make it to church...I don't want you to miss out!

See ya there!

No comments: