Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Write it down

I mentioned here on Sunday how God is really doing a work in me. One of the wonderful side effects is that He is really sharing some amazing things with me.

These are things that get me excited, and give me some great ideas for blog posts. These are thoughts that I really think you would love to hear about. Each time, I make a "mental" note to write a blog post about it.

The problem? Yeah, like my memory is as good as it once was. I cannot seem to remember these great thoughts. I remember 1 in 5. I need to start righting them down. Keeping a list of these thoughts as God gives them to me.

How does that translate?

Everyday God is speaking to you. Giving you guidance in your life. Are these things that come in and pass on? What are you doing to lock this stuff down? Try writing it down. A journal, a log, a list...what ever you want to call it. Get that stuff down. The Bible was written down!

It will be worth it....I promise!

Hopefully I, too, will start writing these ideas down....then I can share them with you!

No comments: