Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whirlwind

I am sitting here this afternoon after attending all 3 services at New Life this morning. I was doing sound, so I got to worship 3 times, listen to the message 3 times, and drink lots of coffee!

Like Pastor Dave talked abou today, I went in with an expectation today of serving for 3 services. What happened was life changing. God blew me away this morning!

I can't really share it with you, but it was exciting, emotional and fearful all at the same time. I am not usually the type to outwardly show emotions in public. Yet, today I cried through most of 2nd service.

Now before the jokes start, let me explain. These were tears of joy and surrender. I have been a Christian for many years. Right now, God is taking me on a crazy journey and for the first time in this journey, I have stopped dragging my feet, and have surrendered to Him and decided to follow Him...no matter what!

I don't know where we are going. It is scary. Underneath, though, there is an excitement that can't wait to get to the end of the journey.

For now, that is all I can share. Stay tuned! I will share more as I can!



No comments: