Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

Just a few random thoughts that I want to dump today:
  • We spent this last weekend at our friends cabin.
  • My buddy and I did a 6.9 mile hike on Saturday. It felt great!
  • We found some amazing things on our hike.
  • You can check out the pics here.
  • We missed church on Sunday.
  • I am bummed that I missed the kick off of the Alive series.
  • I think this is going to be an amazing series.
  • I can't wait until Easter.
  • In case you missed my post yesterday, I think something amazing is going to happen on Easter at New Life.
  • My daughter had her first break-up with her first true love.
  • Our baby is growing up to be an amazing young woman (but not quite yet!!!)
  • This Saturday Autumn and I celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary.
  • I love her more today, then I did when we got married.
  • I didn't think that was possible.
  • God and Autumn surprise me every day!
  • My boss lost his brother on Monday morning.
  • That was a surprise to everyone. Please keep the family in your prayers.
  • This has been a very busy week as a result... a good busy, but busy.
  • I can't wait for Sunday. I am excited about the Alive series.
  • See ya all on Sunday!

No comments: