Sunday, October 5, 2008

Unordinary Post

For those few of you who follow my blog, you know I don't usually write blog posts on the weekend. I typically try and blog during the week, and take the weekends off so I don't feel the pressure of having to write something.

However I was sitting here tonight (Sunday) and was reflecting on this past week:
  • I lost our dog on Monday
  • I mourned on Tuesday
  • I had an awesome meeting with my Pastor on Wednesday
  • My day Wednesday went from thinking one way, to thinking a totally different way.
  • Autumn's car broke down on Thursday
  • I had to work late on Thursday
  • Autumn had to miss her "girls night out" because of the car problems.
  • Friday was a fairly normal day
  • Saturday we had 2 soccer games in the rain.
  • Autumn was gone all day for some training with the church
  • I spent the day with the boys and took them to a movie
  • I would not recommend paying to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua
  • We had yet another amazing service on Sunday
  • We had an awesome small group tonight.
I sit here now wondering...what can I expect from this week. As you know I am constantly praying for God to Wow me this year...and that is starting to scare me (in a good way).

Well, what ever God has planned for us this week, I know that it certainly won't be boring.

I wish you well this week and I am eager to know how it goes!

No comments: