Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am really excited now!



Well, the practices have started!

Last week, the troup began practicing for our Christmas Concert, Behold the Lamb of God.

I blogged about it here if you want all the details!

I started attending practices last night to provide sound support and to begin planning out the stage set-up, lighting ideas, etc.

All I can say is, I am excited. I can not wait until the event! It is going to be amazing. Tell all your friends and tell their friends and so on!

My prayers is to see 4000 people see the concert and hear the Christmas message. We are doing 4 shows, so that means we need 1000 people per show to attend. Big Goal? Yes. Impossible Goal? No! Especially with the help of an all-mighty God.

So, look for more information to be coming...website, posters, tickets, etc. that will be available.

Remember, December 20th & 21st, 5pm or 7pm.

See ya there!

No comments: