Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday


Happy Thanksgiving!

Here are a few things I am thankful for:

  • My God, for accepting me and all my imperfections!
  • My wife, yeah pretty much for the same reason!
  • My wife, because I am lucky to have her!
  • My son Jordan, he challenges me everyday to stay focused on my family.
  • My son Austin, for having the same crazy personality I had at his age!
  • My daughter Stormi, for trying to be the best daughter a Dad could ever have.
  • My parents, for all they did for me growing up.
  • My job, not only do I have one, but I am blessed to have a great one!
  • My church, for challenging me and what I think 'church' should look like.
  • My friends, this world just wouldn't be the same without them!
  • My life, making the most of it, one day at a time!
What are you thankful for?

No comments: