Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Recovery

Last night was a fun night.

I lead another great crew of people to help with the load-in/load-out of a concert in Modesto. I do this as a ministry for my friends at Celebration Concerts. I consider it a real honor to be able to serve them in this way.

Last night we had the Jeremy Camp tour come through town. The tour was Bebo Norman, Natalie Grant and Jeremy Camp.

This could have been a very stressful load-in. Since it was a Sunday, we could not get into the church until 1:30 PM. Thankfully, God provided an overwhelming number of people. We were able to get them loaded in, and sound checked right on time. We had a great concert, and had a fast load-out. I was able to release people about 40 minutes early! Yeah!

Unfortunately, it was still 1AM before I got home...and 7AM work day came way to early. I am exhausted and tired, worn out, and a little stressed. Yet, it was well worth it, and I would do it all over again!

If you would love to join my crew, let me know, and I will add you to my mailing list!

No comments: