Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thinkback

Here are some thoughts I had from the service on Sunday and this week and thoughts about the upcoming weekend:
  • Didn't you read my blog post from Monday? Well, here it is.
  • I do think changes are in order, IF we do outdoor services again.
  • Every year in September, it rains this last weekend. Hmmm...Divine intervention?
  • I had to miss the creative planning meeting this week. I really enjoy those meetings.
  • There is a whole different energy to worship when we are outdoors.
  • It is a good energy!
  • Pray for our church! I sense great change is a comin'...
  • Pray for our church anyways....the church always needs our prayers!
  • Did you know that October is Pastor Appreciation month?
  • I think every month should be pastor appreciation...do you realize how much they do?
  • Baptism Sunday is a coming...this will be another amazing day of wonderful stories.
  • Have you been baptized yet? If not, why not?
  • This has been a rough week. There is a lot going on.
  • Soccer is great, but it adds a whole new level of stress!

See ya on Sunday!

No comments: