Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Big Kid!


Today I spent the day in the bay area.

My day started with a drive to Fremont, where a group of fleet managers toured the New Unite Motors Manufacturing Incorporated (NUMMI) Plant. This is a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors. Here they make sure vehicles as the Toyota Tacoma and Pontiac Vibe.

I have been on this tour before and to the plant many times, but it is still a fun place to visit and see the amazing process of building a vehicle.

Following this, we drove to The Great Mall in Milpitas where we had lunch at Dave & Buster's.

What is D&B? Imagine a Chuck E. Cheese with a full bar and great food. That is D&B.

All in all, a fun day of "work" but the day has ended and I am spent. The best part....

I have jury duty tomorrow! Can't wait!

No comments: