Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Thinkback

Well it is Thursday and I am thinking back over the weeks. Here are some thoughts:
  • I took a couple of weeks off.
  • I can't take any more time off...too much happens why I am gone from church.
  • I am so glad to be back in the groove.
  • YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SUNDAY!
  • I realize now why I love my church so much...it is not just my church, but my family.
  • What a great message.
  • Dave has been on a role...would you agree?
  • Did you catch my post yesterday?
  • Pray for me! I have some big decisions to make over the next 6 months.
  • I really want to do God's will and not my will.
  • Sometimes finding God is so easy...and others not so much!
  • Did I mention, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SUNDAY!
  • I enjoyed my blogging break. I am glad to be back at it.
  • Welcome Ministries is on the move...no surprise, so is New Life!
  • This is DEFINITELY going to be a WOW year.
  • Last but not leasat, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SUNDAY!
See ya Sunday!

No comments: