Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Thinkback!

Here are some thoughts that have been on my mind this week:

  • It was great to see the new series kick-off this week.
  • The message was amazing.
  • I think we are going to be challenged to step out of our comfort zones this month.
  • Am I living for me or for God?
  • The music was "on", Sunday.
  • We had some problems with some transitions on Sunday, but the service was still great!
  • I did not come to church Sunday with the right attitude (I was going through some self-pity).
  • I spent Sunday night and Monday away with Autumn on a short business trip.
  • God cleared up my self-pity in a hurry, and reminded me why I am where I am.
  • Do you have a hard time hearing from God? How much time are you in the Word? I heard a great message from this guy that talked about hearing from God through his Word. Did wonders for me!
  • So...I can't wait. Who did you invite to church this week?
  • Who is the "One" you are praying will find Christ?
  • I love my church!

No comments: