Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goal Updates

Here it is almost the end of March...for us "business folk" that means it is almost the end of Q1! As we fast approach the end, I am looking back at the goals I set for this year. Am I on track, moving ahead or falling behind.

I thought I would give you a quick update of where I am at:

2008 Revolutionary Goals

Here is an update of my goals for 2008:

Goal #1 - Read through the entire Bible:
On-track. Reading through Judges. A few days behind, that I should have caught up by the first of the week.

Goal #2 - Read 12 books:
1. Messy Spirituality by Mike Yaconelli

Goal #3 - 10 things I have never done before:
1. ATV riding in the snow.
2. 7.5 mile hike in 1 day...and walked away from it!
3. Fly a kit with my sons...(I know a bit late, but I'm trying!)


Goal #4 - Committed Spiritual Leader:
Autumn and I are starting our study in June after school is out.
I miss a night here and there, but I am reading the Bible to the boys most nights!

Goal #5 - Say "WOW" on 1/1/2009:
Uhh...its not 2009 yet! but I am excited at what God is doing, so I can't wait for this one!


post signature

No comments: