Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome Ministries Series


I just recently finished reading a book by Mark Waltz entitled, First Impressions, Creating Wow Experiences in Your Church. I also had the privelage of meeting Mark and attending a conference he put on in Manteca a couple weeks ago. I have learned a number of important things that I think are applicable to me and how I "do" ministry.

I wanted to share with you some of the things that have impacted me the most from reading the book and attending the conference. Over the next couple weeks I will throw in some blogs about the book and what I am learning from it. I am sure I am not the first to blog on this book or on "first impressions" in general. Therefore, I am not going to try and give you profound and undiscovered ideas. I am simply going to share with you highlights that hit home with me and how they have impacted how I look at things.

So, if you are interested, get yourself a copy of the book and start reading so that together we can study some of the hidden nuggets tucked away in this book! I would love to hear what you think as well!

No comments: