Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

Here are some random thoughts that typically pile up by Thursday as I prepare for the weekend:
  • Thursday is the day I take the boys to Kajukenbo.
  • We missed last week because of Jordan's Mouth Surgey.
  • Thanks to all who prayed for Jordan. He is healing nicely.
  • Apple rocks on customer service. Still amazed by the service I received.
  • There is a lot going on at work that is distracting me. (Good stuff!)
  • I love being part of a church planting team!
  • I hate being a bi-vocational church planter...(don't we all!)
  • I still haven't found a church building...that is bumming me out! Ok God, I am relying on you!
  • Going to my mom's tomorrow to celebrate her birthday. I can't tell you how old she is though, so don't ask!
  • I was thinking that I miss taking the boys to Kajukenbo about as much as they miss going!
  • I have been ref'n on Saturdays. I have enjoyed the outdoor exercise.
  • I just ate a piece of candy...I think it was 3 points!
  • I have had a lot of busy weekends. I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. I think I am going to have to wait quiet awhile.
  • I just realized I might be tired...but I am to busy to stop and find out!
  • I have been dreaming alot lately about the great things God can do through Equip Church. I hope I get to see some of those things!
  • David Crowder Band will be here on Monday October 12th. Anyone going?
  • See ya at Church!

No comments: