Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye for now!

When I began this blog a couple of years ago, it was for one main purpose. I wanted to begin sharing with you the journey I was on in seeking God, leading ministry and life.

I think we have had some good times together. However, as I have been truly chasing God and what He would have for me, I have come full circle to what He had already given me.

I have a wonderful family, who loves me and whom I love dearly. I have a spectacular job that I come to appreciate more and more every day. Those are things I need to focus my energy on.

As I step away from ministry to focus on my family and my job, I think it would be best to step away from my blog. At least for a season. I will leave it up for "archival purposes", but aside from that, it will go dormant for a bit.

Until then, thanks for going on the journey with me and I will see ya on the other side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"But godliness with contentment is great gain." 1 Timothy 6:6