Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thinkback

Some thoughts from the past week and the upcoming weekend:
  • We did a lot of things on Sunday!
  • For such a busy service, it sure felt smooth.
  • I really enjoyed the worship set this week.
  • Pastor Jon and the creative team did an amazing job with the set.
  • This Sunday's schedule will seem empty compared to last week (that's a good thing!)
  • Have you heard we are doing a Christmas Concert?
  • Did you know we are going to 3 services? (it starts January 4th)
  • Are you serving yet at the church? (I need ushers and greeters)
  • After this month I think I just might collapse for about 2 years. Can I do that?
  • We planned this weekend's service on Monday, and it kinda got me excited for church.
  • Did I mention Christmas is just 2 weeks away!
  • Oh yeah, pick up your BTLOG Poster and tickets at church this sunday!
Have a blessed week!

No comments: