Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi!

Howdy everyone!

Well, I hope that my last series of blog posts was educational for someone! Not too sure, as I didn't hear from too many of you!

So, now is the time for stress!

Just like so many of you, our family is going crazy right now. We have too many things going on or preparing to happen in the next few weeks.

I am not sure where it all came from. Yes, we naturally like to stay busy. It is how we are wired. Yet, for some reason, everything we have been doing all is coming to an end at the same time.

Autumn is pretty good at measuring my stress level and as she was pointing it out lately, I was trying to figure out what it was that wasn't helping me reset my stress level.

I began thinking about it and quickly realized that my schedule was so hectic, that I had not been reading through the Bible, nor had I been blogging. These 2 things are what help drain my stress and slow me down to focus on what is really important.

Let me encourage you this holiday season to take the time and remember why we do all the things we do in life!

1 comment:

Kelly Rae said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get too many comments. I'm very late to finish reading your series, FaceBook has captured me!

Thank you again for following the Spirit's leading to share some thoughts and info that were clearly very personal. I appreciate your willingness to be used as God's instrument and I hope that your words encouraged someone who may have/had similar struggles.

Keep on keeping on, Jason!