Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thinkback

It has been a long time since I have done a good Thursday Thinkback. I thought with the impending preaching Sunday it would be a good time to do some thinking. So, enjoy my random thoughts:
  • My friend Josh did a great job preaching on Sunday. I enjoyed hearing him speak.
  • I had a blast working the Jeremy Camp concert on Sunday.
  • I am still recovering from the Jeremy Camp concert on Sunday.
  • I love the fact that there are so many leaders in our church who can preach a great message!
  • I wonder how Sunday's message will go?
  • Oh yeah, I forgot what I wrote here... it will be perfect!
  • Little Sam Cotton will be leading worship Sunday. I love it when she leads worship!
  • I love it when Marshawn leads worship.
  • Oh wait, I just love worship, regardless of who is leading.
  • I want to record my sermon on Sunday...oh wait there is an App for that!
  • I am going to try out a new app Sunday to record my message. We will see!
  • Oh did you here, the world is ending in 2012! Are you ready?
  • Why is it that the Mayan's know stuff that God doesn't? Just saying....
  • See ya Sunday!

No comments: