Monday, June 16, 2008

I am back!


We returned from vacation yesterday afternoon. We had a really good time. Thank you to those of you who prayed for us or sent us notes during our short time away.

The best part of the trip...4 days with Autumn and the boys without work or interruptions.

The next best part of the trip...I got to take 2 naps. 1 Friday for 2 hours and 1 Saturday for an hour and a half! Life is good.

Although, I came home well rested, I still took a half day off of work. I spent some time working t the church, and then the evening with the family. Since we were wore out when we got home last night, we celebrated Father's Day today instead.

Autumn took me out to dinner today with the boys for Father's Day tonight. I am pretty lucky.

Anyways, no deep spiritual discussion or scripture to quote...simply a brief update to let you know we are back, missed everyone at church and look forward to seeing all of you this weekend!

No comments: