Saturday, February 14, 2009

How do I get so busy?

Well, today I am refereeing all day at the Turlock Soccer Complex. There are 5 games being played. I am managing the field, so I will probably only referee 2-3 games throughout the day.

It is amazing sometimes how quickly my schedule fills up. In fact, sometimes the schedule will fill up quicker than I would like.

I say that as a reminder. It is important that you schedule your family time. It is important that you protect that part of your schedule as best as possible. When you make that time may differ than me because of schedules, but the important thing is making the time and sticking to it.

One of the things I am working on scheduling is weekly "man time" with the boys. Each week taking one of the boys out for some time together. I am also trying to figure out how to schedule a WEEKLY date with Autumn, so that we have time alone with each other every week. Let me encourage you to do something today!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: