Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thinkback

Here are a few thoughts looking back over the weekend experience and looking forward into the next weekend:

  • We finished up the Summer of Love series this last Sunday. This has been a great series!
  • We have a new series coming up this Sunday.
  • Hmm...new series means new stage design, new logo, new videos, new bumpers.
  • I have really enjoyed the change-up of Worship this last month.
  • I love being a part of our church.
  • I have a Welcome Team meeting coming up in a few weeks.
  • I have a lot of planning to get ready for the Welcome Team meeting.
  • My new "assistant(friend)" has been a great help with preparing stuff for the Welcome Team. I wouldn't be able to do it with out her.
  • As I type this, I am looking at Autumn surfing the web, reading news sites.
  • Did I mention I have a really HOT wife and I am way lucky to be married to her.
  • I clearly married up!
  • Did you know that dogs shed their hair the worst when it is hot outside? Why did we have to get an "inside" dog?
  • Look out New Lifers...this new series coming is going to rock your world!
  • See ya on Sunday!

No comments: